Delivery & Returns
We deliver to both business and private addresses. When a delivery of fireworks is attempted, we require a signature and cannot leave fireworks in the possession of any person who is under the age of 18 (Proof of ID may be required). If no signature is obtained the goods will be returned to Black Cat Fireworks Ltd and you will be required to pay for the re-delivery of your order.
- The delivery charge will depend on the delivery method and day you choose, which is calculated and displayed in a calendar at the checkout and is also outlined below:
- Next Day firework delivery to England, Wales and Scotland (Excluding Highlands and UK offshore**) is £15 courier delivered Mon – Fri between 8am – 6pm.
- Collection of firework order in person from our Huddersfield site is FREE (In this instance, select this option at checkout, place your order online and call 01484 640640 to arrange a collection date.)
- Next day – Orders and payments received and approved before 11am Mon-Thurs will be delivered the following working day. Orders received after 11am will be delivered a day later e.g. an order placed before 11am on a Monday will be delivered on Tuesday; an order placed after 11am on Monday will be delivered on Wednesday.
- Delivery of fireworks to the Scottish Highlands and UK offshore, and will take approx 2 days longer.
Please note we only deliver fireworks to addresses within England, Scotland and Wales. (We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland as the sale of fireworks is banned by law). We do not provide delivery of fireworks to the Channel Islands..
At Black Cat Fireworks Ltd we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to cancel or return fireworks. You have the right to cancel up to 14 working days following the receipt of your order by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can write to:
Cancelled Web Order
Black Cat Fireworks Ltd
We cannot accept cancellations by telephone. Once Black Cat Fireworks has received your written notification to cancel your order (please allow 2-3 days for this) a member of our customer service team will call you to arrange a specialist carrier collection. Due to the nature of our product you will be required to pay a return collection charge of £40.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will aim to provide this within 7 days, via the payment method used at point of order.
If you consider your firework to be defective in any way, please notify us immediately in writing using the details at contact us On receipt of your complaint a member of our customer service team will call you to discuss the matter accordingly.