Are you an exisiting trade fireworks customer or interested in selling Black Cat and Standard Fireworks?
Existing wholesale customers
Welcome to our new online firework trade area - to view our new 2012 firework catalogue online, contact our customer service team on 01484 640 640 or your sales representative, to obtain your username and password details. The catalogue showcases our new Black Cat Fireworks range filled with exciting new fireworks, along with a wide range of Standard Fireworks - there's guaranteed to be something for everyone.
New wholesale firework customers
Whether you already sell fireworks or you’re considering trading fireworks; Black Cat and Standard Fireworks always provide products and service you can rely on.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should stock Black Cat and Standard Fireworks:
- We have a wealth of experience, Standard has been supplying fireworks to the UK market since 1891
- We have the brands – Black Cat Fireworks is the global No.1 firework brand, ideal for the firework enthusiast, whilst Standard remains the UK’s No.1 firework brand, recognised for family fun and great value
- We develop innovative fireworks and packaging every year making our fireworks stand out from the rest
- Tailor made firework packages to suit your requirements
- Competitive trade firework prices
- 48 hour delivery with an established UK distribution model
- We are part of a world wide supply chain company which guarantees our firework deliveries arrive well before the season
- Dedicated account support team and sales representatives based in the UK
- Full firework legislation support and trading advice
- We don’t take any risks - all our fireworks are 100% compliant with strict UK legislation and UN standards.
Storage & safety information for firework retailers
Storage of fireworks
- The UK law requires that you store and display your fireworks safely
- In order to sell and store fireworks, you must register your premises with your local authority who will issue you with your registration documentation
- The registration to sell fireworks lasts for one year
- Conditions of storage are determined by a risk assessment with the agreement of your local authority
- Black Cat and Standard Fireworks will require a copy of your storage license prior to placement of your first order
Sale of fireworks
Once you have obtained your annual registration and license you can sell fireworks during the following dates:
- On the first day of Chinese New Year and the three days immediately preceding it
- On the day of Diwali and the three days immediately preceeding it
- During the period 15th October - 10th November
- During the period 26th December - 31st December
Firework retailers wishing to sell outside of these dates must obtain a further license from their local authority in addition to the storage registration
- Persons under the age of 18 must not be supplied with fireworks and a notice regarding the age of sale and possession must be displayed at the point of sale
- Only fireworks complying with the UK Firework Safety Regulations and the 1997, 2003 & 2004 Fireworks (as amended) Regulations may be sold to the public. All the fireworks we sell comply with British Standard 7114 Part 2 1988 and the above regulations
- You must record the name and address of anyone buying a quantity of fireworks containing more than 50kg net explosive content (299kg gross weight)
- Sparklers are fireworks and should be stored and sold as above
- A no smoking policy should be enforced anywhere where fireworks are being stored and sold
NEW 1.3G Rockets
New for 2011 we have 1.3G display quality flash rockets available for you to order, please contact your sales representative or customer services on 01484 640 640 to find out more.
RRP £24.99 per pack
12 packs per carton
25m Spectator Distance
6 powerful multi-effect flash rockets with loud bangs and big burst effects of red palm, crackleburst, silver glitter ball, giant gold, purple and lemon starbursts.