Halloween is less that three weeks away, and itâ€™s that time of year for the costumes to come out. Halloween can be a great time for adults â€“ never mind the kids.
If youâ€™re throwing a fancy dress party (for the adults) why not add in some Halloween cocktails:
Â 1. Draculaâ€™s Kiss
- 1 oz black cherry vodka
- 1/2 oz grenadine
- maraschino cherries for garnish
Coat the bottom of a highball glass with grenadine.
- Add ice and vodka.
- Fill with cola.
- Garnish with cherries.
- 2 oz VeeV Acai Spirit
- 1 oz acai juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- Top with fresh champagne
- lime wedge for garnish
- Combine VeeV, Acai juice and fresh lime with fresh ice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top with champagne.
- Serve with a fresh lime wedge.
- 3 1/2 oz gin or vodka
- 1/2 oz blackberry brandy or black raspberry liqueur
- lemon twist for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or serve on the rocks in an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Â Then add some more exciting entertainment to the nightâ€¦fireworks.
Why not pick a party package and make it all that simpler by ordering fireworks online and having them delivered right to your door!
If you buy fireworks online now you can watch the videos for each product before you buy helping you make the best choice for you. Â
Â If you want something equally as impressive but in one box look through our single ignition range, all the excitement except you light it once and watch it go.